The Local Solutions Council is Zimbabwe’s leading Think Tank.
It has a worldwide membership from diverse Zimbabwean communities in the Academia, Politics, Business, Religion and Sports.
The Local Solutions Council is a non-profit, independent and non-partisan organization established to be a source of solutions to challenges that may face Zimbabwe.
The Local Solutions Council was established on the 19th of January 2000.
The Local Solutions Council has a strong social media presence on:
- Facebook Page @lscthinktank
- Twitter @lsc_thinktank
The Local Solutions Council is a think-tank for interested citizens to help them better understand the choices the country faces in building a prosperous future with national interest in mind.
The Local Solutions Council objectives are :
1) To mobilize & source of solutions to national challenges.
2) To influence Zimbabwean stakeholders to hold national interest in high regard.
3) Promote a national culture & environment of democracy ,transparency and accountability.
4) To provide analysis & recommendations for the improvement of the ease of doing business in the country.
5) To provide alternative solutions for uplifting the economically disadvantaged.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Local Solutions Council :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.localsolutionscouncil.com
The Local Solutions Council is the Publisher of TSTnews.